6 Dias Camino Vilcabamba a Machupicchu
6 Dias 5 Noches
60.5 km / 37.5 miles.
3300 m.a.s.l - 4650 msnm
Senderismo, aventura, historia, cultura.
Máximo 10 personas
6 Day Vilcabamba Overview:
STARTING POINT : Pick-up from Cusco & Sacred Valley Hotel/Airbnb. From 4:30 am to 5:00 am
ENDING POINT: Drop-off in Cusco at Hotel/Airbnb 10:30 pm
DEPARTURE: Daily. If you are a group of 02 we depart (No matter if you have paid as large group service). We NEVER pass our people onto another operator as most agencies do here in cusco
HIKING DISTANCE: 60.5 km / 37.5 ml
PHYSICAL LEVEL: Level 3. Inca Quarry Trek requires some physical preparation and we Also recommend to Aclimatize 2 days befor we begin the Salkantay Trek
MAXIMUM ALTITUDE: 4,630 m / 15,228 ft
TRANSPORTATION: Private Van/Bus to Socma (for our Passengers and staff) Tourist Expedition Train Back from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo and Bus back to Cusco
ACCOMMODATIONS: 2 nights by Camping Tent & 1 night in the hotel (Aguas Calientes)
PORTERING/HORSEBACK SERVICE: 7 Kilos/14 Pounds Extra Portering service is included. We will provide you a duffel bag for your personal Stuff and (This will be Carried by the porter or Horses), Water Bottle, Rain Poncho & Inca Trail T-shirt at the briefing time
MEALS: 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners, 2 tea times + wake-up teas
MACHUPICCHU: Machupicchu entrance fee Included.
- Day 1: Cusco – Socma – Perolniyoq (Waterfalls) – Rayanpata
- Day 2: Rayanpata – Intipunku ( Sungate) – Choquetacarpo
- Day 3: Choquetacarpo – Cachicata – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes
- Day 4: Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Cusco
6 Day Vilcabamba Highlights:
- Visit the perolniyoq waterfalls and the sungate
- Hike the Original Inca Trail to LLactapata Incan site to see Machupicchu.
- Enjoy the scenic views of snow mountains of Sacred valley of the Incas
- Make a small ritual for the Andean gods and learn about Incan religion
- Enjoy our friendly customer service and experienced top guides
- Eat delicious, freshly prepared Peruvian cuisine (Buffet Peruvian Style Food)
- Hike through the different types of landscapes and Sceneries, such as cloud forests, highlands, grassy hills, and Andean valleys
- Reach 4,600 meters (15,000 feet) in elevation along the Salkantay Pass
- Explore Machu Picchu and the surrounding area with expert and knowledgeable tour top guides
- Hike one of National Geographic’s 25 “World’s Best Treks”
- Please, Note: We need at least 02 of you and Leave any day you suit. All Departures 100% Guaranteed If You’re Booked, You are Going !!! To Confirm and Secure the Inca Trail Permits. Send us the filled out booking form as well as a deposit of 30% and you are ready to go…
FIRST DAY: Cusco – Sacred Valley – Santa Maria – Huancacalle
We depart Cusco early in the morning and drive through the Sacred Valley of the Incas, enjoying incredible scenery and passing tranquil Andean farming villages on the way. After a brief rest in the town of Ollantaytambo, we continue on the road to the Malaga Pass (4310m.) and then down into the semi-tropical Vilcabamba valley. In the afternoon we arrive to the village of Huancacalle, the starting point of our amazing journey ahead. We camp for the night at a beautiful spot near Huancacalle.
SECOND DAY: Huancacalle – Nusta Hispana – Rosaspata – Inca Wasi
In the morning we visit the notable archaeological sites of Vitcos and Nusta Hispana (3050m.), built during the Incas’ flee from the Spanish conquistadors. From here we begin our climb toward the Azutina pass (3900m.), with exceptional views of the stony river valleys below. We continue down along an original and forgotten Inca trail to the small village of Pumachaca (3150m.), where trails linking Choquequirao, Espiritu Pampa, Vitcos, Nusta Hispana, and Machu Picchu converge. We camp for the night at the ruins of Inca Wasi.
THRID DAY: Inca Wasi – Mutuypata
Today we continue on the Inca stone path to the community of Racachaca (3650m.), situated in front of the Lazuna glacier (5470m.). Later we arrive to the picturesque area of Hatun Pampa. On this day we reach the highest point on the trek, the Yanacocha pass (4600m.). From this high mountain perch we have a spectacular view of the Vilcabamba range, including Salkantay peak (6264m.), Machu Picchu mountain (2430m), and Mojon peak (4500m). After, we descend into a humid forest area until we reach the glacial lagoon of Laccococha and then to Mutuypata (3000m), our camping place for the night.
FOURTH DAY: Mutuypata – Yanatile – Santa Teresa
We begin this day following the Sacsarayoc River through the vibrant Mutuypata valley. After a relaxing soak in the volcanic hot thermal springs, we continue down through the Yanatile valley where we can appreciate a more lush and sub-tropical vegetation. Our hike ends at the small village of Santa Teresa, where we camp for the night. B, L, D snacks.
FIFTH DAY: Santa Teresa – Hydroelectric Station – Aguas Calientes
On this day we have a short hike in the morning to the Urubamba River, where we cross a footbridge to the other side and to the hydroelectric dam. From here we take the train road by walking 2 and half hours to Aguas Calientes for a relaxing night in a comfortable hostel.
SIXTH DAY: Machu Picchu – Cusco
We take the early bus up to the stunning archeological complex of Machu Picchu for a tour of these mysterious remains. Then we have free time to explore on our own before taking the train back to Ollantaytambo and the bus back to cusco.
CLASSIC INCA TRAIL INCLUDES:
- PRIVATE TRANSPORTATION/ Private Tourist transportation Cusco – Mollepata and then Soraypampa (The Trailhead) (We never share Bus service with other companies as most agencies do here to minimize costs) and Please, Note. we always use the same tourist transportation for our porters. we wont send them by an unconfortable truck as most do here.
- Transportation for our porters from Cusco to km 82(they will join us on Huayllabamba campsite to do inca trail)
- EXPEDITIONS TRAIN BACK TICKET/ Tourist Expeditions train Back ticket (Between 2:30pm to 7:00pm) from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo and then bus back to cusco and we will drop you off at the hotel.
- PROFFESIONAL GUIDES/ English – Spanish speaking guide for 4 days of the Inca Trail and Machupicchu.(All our Guides work for us only) All of them speak Fluent English & Second Guide Over 08 people Group(Large Group Service)
- CAMPING EQUIPMENT/ Thermarest air-inflate Confortable sleeping Mattress (While others agencies are using foam mat) Thats why many of them run away from us. Because they dont want their passengers to see the Quality of our Camping equipment)
- MASTER CHEFFS/Cook and assistance of the Cook.(We have chosen the best cook/cheffs and all are trained by Quechuas Expeditions every month)
- Cooking equipment (We use New cooking equipment and change all every 3 months) Snacks (Fruits, energy bars)
- Daily tea service (Wake up Coca tea and afternoon tea time(Happy hour) with full of popcorn and special snacks made by our cooks)
- Dining equipment including portable chairs and tables
- FOOD/Food service in the campsites (5 breakfast, 5 lunches, 5 dinners, 5 snacks) – nutritionally balanced menu: Buffet style Plenty of food you will never be hungry with us! as well as Guinea Pig for free because we want you to taste all from Peru.
- Vegetarian and free Gluten menu at no extra cost (Please let us know at the time of booking)
- Two person tents (3-people capacity tent used as doubles – Kayla Doite) 4 season tent Aluminium poles Tents
- Horses and Horseman to carry all our Camping equipment as well as to carry your personal Stuff
- Porter Service. As detailed in the table authorised by the INC. (To carry our camping equipment and food) We Never overload our porters. Please, see a detailed page where you can see how we threat our porter Chaskis: And dont be fooled by some agencies who are offering free portering service of 12kg. thats why many of our brother porters are forced to carry.
- SALKANTAY AND INCA TRAIL PERMITS AND ADMISION TICKETS/Inca Trail and Machupicchu Permits & entrance fees as well as all the porters and cooks valid for 6 days as well as insurance policy of life for all our staff.
- Visit to Machu Picchu on the 6th day (2 hours guide tour to explore the whole incan site)
- Camping equipment and basic field equipment for our porters as well as adecuate clothing like: (Sleeping bag, Mat, Jacket, T-shirt, pant, rain poncho, shoes, hat, belts, proper backpack to carry the equipment and all of them are limited to carry 20kg only).
- Private Transportation from the train station of Ollantaytambo to Cusco(2 hours drive) and drop off at the hotel.(we only use our Private Transportation. so you will never wait at the train station till the bus of 30 ppl gets full)
- First-aid kit (Our Guide will carry while on the Inca Trail) Please, note all our Guides are trained every year in first-aid)
- Emergency oxygen bottle (Our guide will carry while on the Inca Trail)
- Rain waterproof cover for your day backpacks
- Pre trek Orientation – briefing (Hotel or Office) Let us know once you are at the office or by email.
- Single Tents upon request with no extra cost.
- Water for Driking: we will supply with filtered and boiled water and your bottles will be filled at each meal time.
- Free «I survived » T-shirt and certificate (only for PEOPLE who successfully complete the trek!!!)
Quechuas Expeditions Additional Things which are Included
Portables Tent & Biodegradable Toilet (toilet waste bags) Quechuas Expeditions allows you to bring the comforts of home along for an enjoyable trip.Having a toilet in your home away from home may be convenience at its finest. Camping. so you don’t have to go out into the woods in the middle of the night to do your business.
Quechuas Expeditions Detailed Page of Camping Equipment, Food and other important things:
Responsible Tourism and Well-paid and well-treated porters(HOW YOU CAN HELP ENSURE PROPER TREATMENT)(Click here to see a detailed page)
We have Our Medical Emergency Equipped Rescue Mountain Car(This car will be available for all our passenger) and this will ready for any Emergency you need.
Quechuas Expeditions Bottle for free. Get one for free at the office.
CLASSIC INCA TRAIL DOESNT INCLUDE: (Please, No hidden costs or surprises)
- Extra expenses
- Breakfast – Day 1
- Lunch and dinner – Day 4
- Entrance to the hot springs in Aguas Calientes town(US$5)
- Tips (optional)
- Travel and health insurance.(bring copies with you please):Quechuas Expeditions highly recommend to get an insurance of trip cancellation/interruption insurance to protect your travel investment. Included with your pre-departure package, bring your travel insurance to cover trip cancellation, interruption, baggage loss and delay, emergency medical evacuation insurance and emergency medical expense insurance.
WHAT WE RECOMMEND TO BRING:
- Original passport and copies (and Student card (ISIC) green card if you are student ). Note ( you have to bring your student card to machu picchu because you are going to be required to show at the Machupicchu control point
- Travel Insurance card is essential
- Sleeping bag (not included)
- hiking water proof boots (with ankle protectors )
- Waterproof jacket or rain poncho
- Sun hat and gloves
- T-shirts / shirts
- Comfortable hiking zip off trousers
- Rain pants
- Bathing suit (for hot springs in Aguas Calientes)
- Sun protection cream ( factor 25 recommended )
- Insect Repellent ( for mosquitos )15 % of deet at least
- Water bottle.
- Water purifying tablets (Micropur recommended)
- Toilet paper and wet wipes
- Personal medication
- Camera and films
- Torch with spare batteries (flashlight) we recommend headlights
- Extra contribution suggested in soles money for tipping porters, cook and guide. and for any emergency.
- Previous acclimatization in Cuzco city, for at least 2 days and general good health. Quechuas Expeditions offers easy one day and half day routes which can be completed before the main trek
Somos los Mejores Operadores en PERU
Somos Operador Directo del Camino Inca
Somos Tour Operador Local del Camino Inca a Machupicchu, Sin intermediarios ni precios ocultos; tenemos Guías Locales expertos y profesionales.
Soporte completo al cliente
Desde el momento en que recibamos su mensaje, le asignaremos un experto especialista en viajes que atenderá y personalizará cada detalle de su viaje; somos Especialistas Locales
Viajes y tours a medida, Experiencias únicas para todos nuestros viajeros; Organizamos tus próximas vacaciones en Perú para que sean únicas e inigualables
Los mejores especialistas en viajes
Harás tu viaje con expertos locales; Conocemos las mejores rutas y Destinos del Perú; Todo para una experiencia de viaje sin igual.
Nuestra reputación en Tripadvisor
Miles de viajeros que conocen la calidad de nuestros servicios son su garantía de excelencia y calidad de los tours. Nos recomiendan
Amigable con el medio ambiente
En todos nuestros viajes, Somos conscientes del medio ambiente y de la gestión de los residuos sólidos; Somos responsables de nuestra huella de carbono y del respeto a la flora y la fauna.