1 Full Day Llama & Alpaca Trekking to Maras Moray
Come and share the real Llama & Alpaca Hike experience in the Sacred Valley Maras and Moray! Enjoy beautiful landscapes Hiking along with Llamas and ancient Incan sheepherding routes and trade trails in Cusco.
Experience a Llama & Alpaca Hike adventure in Peru, discovering its culture and its nature, riding through thousands of hectares of open space without fences where limits are lost in the horizon. It will be a fun and enjoyable experience. Whether you travel alone or in a group of friends or family, our main concern is your comfort and safety.
Click to see real travellers’ Reviews for a Wonderful Memorable Lifetime experience!
3300 m.a.s.l - 3600 m.a.s.l
Llama Alpaca, Naturaleza y Cultura
02 Min - 08 Max
1 Full Day Llama & Alpaca Trekking Maras & Moray Overview
STARTING POINT : Pick-up from Cusco & Sacred Valley Hotel/Airbnb. From 7:30 am to 8:00 am
ENDING POINT: Drop-off in Cusco at Hotel/Airbnb
DEPARTURE: Daily. If you are a group of 02 we depart (No matter if you have paid as large group service). We NEVER pass our people onto another operator as most agencies do here in cusco.
HIKING DISTANCE: Bus, Llama/Alpaca Hike & Walk
PHYSICAL LEVEL: Level 3. we Also recommend to Aclimatize 2 days befor we begin the trek
MAXIMUM ALTITUDE: 3600 m.a.s.l
TRANSPORTATION: Cusco – Cruzpata – Cusco
- Day 1: Cusco – Cruzpata (Where the ranch is) – Cusco
1 Full Day Llama & Alpaca Trekking Maras & Moray Highlights
- Enjoy the scenic views of Sacred Valley of the incas (Maras Salineras & Moray)
- Make a small ritual for the Andean gods and learn about Incan religion
- Enjoy our friendly customer service and experienced top guides
- Travel through the different types of landscapes and Sceneries, such as cloud forests, highlands, grassy hills, and Andean valleys
- Please, Note: We need at least 02 of you and Leave any day you suit. All Departures 100% Guaranteed If You’re Booked, You are Going !!! To Confirm and Secure the Inca Trail Permits. Send us the filled out booking form as well as a deposit of 30% and you are ready to go…
Day 1: Cusco – Maras Town – Salt flats of Maras – Moray Agricultural Terraces Llama & Alpaca Hike to (Maras and Moray)
We Pick you up at 9:00 am from your hotel in Cusco. Transfer to ranch, located in the sacred valley (Maras). At ranch we will meet our Llamas and complete explanation about the premises and an introduction of our Llamas and Alpacas. After lunch we depart toward the picturesque village of Maras. Then to the salt platforms of Salineras (Inca times), still being used by the locals to extract salt from the mountain spring water. Where the salty water is channeled through an impressive irrigation system and left to evaporate in the sun.Continue 2 hours climbing Hiking with the Llamas and alpacas (1000m) to reach the high Andean. Over at 3750m the stunning scenery and the snow-capped mountains of Chicon, Veronica and Salkantay is impressive. Cooling of the products was achieved by using a genius system of underground air-circulation. Hike to Lake Huaypo, there will have box lunch with spectacular scenery of snow-capped mountains, wildflowers and beautiful mountain lakes. There are no great ruins in Moray to impress visitors. Moray is more for the contemplative traveler with an affinity for such phenomena as the Nasca Lines. From Moray we come back down to the Valley floor, after we come back to the ranch. At 4 pm Aprox transfer back to Cusco.
Llama & Alpaca Trekking Maras & Moray Includes:
- Shared Group transfer from Cusco to ranch, located in Maras (round trip)
- Time of Hiking 5 to 6 hours (Aprox)
- Experienced english tour guide
- Llama or Alpaca, well cared They go along with you.
- Snack (water – chocolates – fruits)
- Meals (1 lunches), vegetarian food is available under request
- Plenty drinking water on riding time only
- First aid kit and oxygen bottle for any participant
Llama & Alpaca Trekking Maras & Moray Doesnt Include: (Please, No hidden costs or surprises)
- Entrance fee (Tourist pass known as Boleto Turistico) 70 soles to see the whole incan sites of the Sacred Valley of the Inkas
- Tips (optional)
- Travel and health insurance.(bring copies with you please): Quechuas Expeditions highly recommend to get an insurance of trip cancellation/interruption insurance to protect your travel investment. Included with your pre-departure package, bring your travel insurance to cover trip cancellation, interruption, baggage loss and delay, emergency medical evacuation insurance and emergency medical expense insurance.
- (Black Dimond) Walking Poles Rubber Tips Included: US$10 for the entire trip
- Day Pack 20 – 30 liters (Rain cover included): US$10 for the entire trip
- BRIEFING for all our treks is a Night before we do the trek at 6:30pm in our office, But if you want us to come to your Hotel let us know in advance.(You will get a chance to meet you guide and as well as to give you your duffel bags)
- STORAGE Most Hotels have storage where you can leave the rest of your stuff while you hike to Machupicchu, But if they dont have a place you can leave your stuff in our storage with no extra cost. (Let us know at the time of briefing)
We need at least 02 of you and Leave any day you suit. All Departures 100% Guaranteed If You’re Booked, You are Going !!! To Confirm and Secure the Inca Trail Permits. Send us the filled out booking form
1 Full Day Llama & Alpaca Trekking Maras & Moray (Prices for 2020, 2021 & 2022)
Availability: Daily Departures All Departures are 100% Guaranteed. If You’re Booked, You are Going, We wont Cancel your Trip !!!
How to Book?: Send us all Your Personal information as well as a Deposit of 30% and the Final Balance will be paid once you are in Cusco.
Group Service: Price per person: US$190
(You will be joined into a formed group of people who come from different countries/Nationalities): (Group Size: 04 Minimum – 12ppl Average – 16ppl Maximum)
Private Service: Price per person: US$280
Recommended for Honeymooners, Families with children & Groups of Friends (02 Persons Minimum)
If you are a group of 02 we depart (No matter if you have paid as GROUP SERVICE). We NEVER pass our people onto another operator as most agencies do here in cusco
What you need to bring on Llama Alpaca Trekking:
Most people automatically assume that the weather is hot in South America, but because of the higher altitude in the Andes, the temperature can feel quite cold, especially at night. We recommend the use of a duffel bag or backpack, whichever is easiest for you to carry. A good size daypack is also essential.
List of things you must bring:
- Original Passport (and some copies) If you have changed your passport Bring a couple of copies of the one that you have used to purchase the inca trail permit.
- Travel insurance is essential (and some copies)
- Airline tickets (and some copies)
- US$ cash and Credit or debit card (see personal spending money)
- Any entry visas or vaccination certificates required
- Camera and Memory cards
- Rechargeable batteries and adapters
- Reading/writing material
- Cover for backpacks
- Fleece top
- Windproof/waterproof jacket
- Small towel and swim wear
- Sun hat
- 2 pairs of shorts
- 2 pairs of long trousers *zipp off
- 1 pair hiking pants/track pants
- Hiking boots/ sturdy walking shoes (with ankle protectors)
- Knee-length socks (to be used with rubber boots, if provided at the jungle lodge)
- Sport hiking sandals
- Sun block
- Toiletries (biodegradable)
- Watch or alarm clock
- Water bottle
- Purifying tablets or filter (Micropur recommeded)
- Insect Repellent (for mosquitos)25 % of deet at least you can also by in cusco.
- Flashlight (head light recommended)
- Money belt
- Sleeping silk liner (for sleeping bags)
- Wool hat, mitts or gloves (preferably waterproof)
- Rain poncho, plastic bags for your personal stuff to keep dry
- Sleeping bag (it can be hired form us) we have goose down or syntetic sleeping bag
- Copy of a valid passport/Peruvian Imigration card Copy as well.
- Copy of yellow fever and tetanus vaccinations
- Money for soft drinks or beers and handicrafts
- Anti-inflammatory tablets (e.g. Ibuprofen)
- Thermal underwear
- Personal first-aid kit (should contain lip salve, Aspirin, Band Aids, anti-histamine, Imodium or similar tablets for mild cases of diarrhoea, re-hydration powder, extra prescription drugs you may be taking)
Somos los Mejores Operadores en PERU
Somos Operador Directo del Camino Inca
Somos Tour Operador Local del Camino Inca a Machupicchu, Sin intermediarios ni precios ocultos; tenemos Guías Locales expertos y profesionales.
Soporte completo al cliente
Desde el momento en que recibamos su mensaje, le asignaremos un experto especialista en viajes que atenderá y personalizará cada detalle de su viaje; somos Especialistas Locales
Viajes y tours a medida, Experiencias únicas para todos nuestros viajeros; Organizamos tus próximas vacaciones en Perú para que sean únicas e inigualables
Los mejores especialistas en viajes
Harás tu viaje con expertos locales; Conocemos las mejores rutas y Destinos del Perú; Todo para una experiencia de viaje sin igual.
Nuestra reputación en Tripadvisor
Miles de viajeros que conocen la calidad de nuestros servicios son su garantía de excelencia y calidad de los tours. Nos recomiendan
Amigable con el medio ambiente
En todos nuestros viajes, Somos conscientes del medio ambiente y de la gestión de los residuos sólidos; Somos responsables de nuestra huella de carbono y del respeto a la flora y la fauna.