2 Day Sacred Valley of the Incas to Machupicchu
2 Day Sacred Valley of the incas and Machupicchu This short tour takes the famous train ride from Cuzco to the frontier town of Aguas Calientes for an exploration of Machu Picchu, the lost city of the Incas.
This is an easy tour for anyone interested in visiting Machu Picchu and Cuzco. Your journey to Machu Picchu will be by train so no hiking is necessary, however the altitude of Cuzco can be tiring for some travellers. Accommodation is simple but comfortable. The Peruvian Andes are some of the most beautiful and accessible on the continent.
For those Travellers who have missed a space on Classic Inca Trail we have a GREAT Alternative trek to Machupicchu (See our 4 Day Salkantay Trek)
Click to see real travellers’ Reviews for a Wonderful Memorable Lifetime experience!
2 Dias 1 Noche
3300 m.a.s.l - 2700 m.a.s.l
Aventura, Naturaleza y Cultura
Grupo de 16 Personas Maximo
2 Day Sacred Valley of the Incas & Machupicchu Overview
STARTING POINT : Pick-up from Cusco & Sacred Valley Hotel/Airbnb. From 8:00 am to 8:30 am
ENDING POINT: Drop-off in Cusco at Hotel/Airbnb 10:30 pm
DEPARTURE: Daily (Based on Availability). If you are a group of 02 we depart (No matter if you have paid as large group service). We NEVER pass our people onto another operator as most agencies do here in cusco.
HIKING DISTANCE: 2 Days Time
PHYSICAL LEVEL: Level 2. we Also recommend to Aclimatize 2 days befor we begin the inca trail
MAXIMUM ALTITUDE: 3300 m.a.s.l
TRANSPORTATION: Private Van/Bus along the Sacred Valley as well as Train Back from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo and Bus back to Cusco
ACCOMMODATIONS: 1 Night in a Hotel in Aguas Calientes (Twin Bed room, 3 Beds room, 4 Bed room. Upon Request
MEALS: 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
MACHUPICCHU: Machupicchu entrance fee Included.
- Day 1: Cusco – Awanacancha (Llama & Alpaca Farm) – Pisaq – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes
- Day 2: Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
2 Sacred Valley & Machupicchu Highlights
- Enjoy the sunrise in Machupicchu City
- Enjoy the scenic views of Sacred Valley of the incas (Pisaq, Ollantaytambo)
- Make a small ritual for the Andean gods and learn about Incan religion
- Enjoy our friendly customer service and experienced top guides
- Hike through the different types of landscapes and Sceneries, such as cloud forests, highlands, grassy hills, and Andean valleys
- Get involved with local people along the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Explore MachuPicchu and the surrounding area with expert and knowledgeable tour top guides
- Please, Note: We need at least 02 of you and Leave any day you suit. All Departures 100% Guaranteed If You’re Booked, You are Going !!! To Confirm and Secure the Inca Trail Permits. Send us the filled out booking form as well as a deposit of 30% and you are ready to go…
The Sacred Valley of the Incas or Urubamba Valley is a valley in the Andes of Peru, close to the Inca capital of Cusco and below the ancient sacred city of Machu Picchu. The valley is generally understood to include everything between Písac and Ollantaytambo, parallel to the Urubamba River, or Vilcanota River or Wilcamayu, as this Sacred river is called when passing through the valley. It is fed by numerous rivers which descend through adjoining valleys and gorges, and contains numerous archaeological remains and villages. The valley was appreciated by the Incas due to its special geographical and climatic qualities. It was one of the empire’s main points for the extraction of natural wealth, and the best place for maize production in Peru.
Early morning about 8:30 we meet you at the hotel and we take the bus to go into the sacred valley visiting firstly pisaq which is the first archaeological site of the sacred valley and after exploring this place we go to urubamba which is the place where we have lunch and then we go to ollantaytambo .
Is here after exploring this place we stay to take the train to go machupicchu as soon as you are there someone will be waiting for you with your names and then you are going to be taken to the hostal
(Place where you are staying).
Early morning we start walking at 4:30am to be in machupicchu as soon as the sun comes up: Remenber that machupicchu will be open at 6:00 am as soon as they open the control point the guide will take you to the upper part of the city to take pictures and the you are going to be taken to explore the whole machupicchu city for about 2 hours and then you will have free time to explore by yourself. And then after you enjoy all of machupicchu you have to go down to aguas calientes to take train back to ollantaytambo and then bus back to cusco.
Sacred Valley of the Incas & Machupicchu Includes:
- Private Transportation to do the Sacred Valley of the incas
- English Speaking Guide for 2 days
- Lunch (Buffet Style) along the Sacred the Valley
- The Cuzco Visitor’s Ticket (known as Boleto Turistico – Tourist Pass 70 soles) – which includes entrance to the ruins of Sacred Valley of the incas
- Machupicchu entrance fee
- Bus Up & Down From Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu
- 01 Night Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Expedition Train round trip from Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Bus back from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
Sacred Valley of the Incas & Machupicchu Doesnt Include: (Please, No hidden costs or surprises)
- Breakfast – Day 1
- Lunch and dinner – Day 2
- Tips (optional)
- Travel and health insurance.(bring copies with you please):Quechuas Expeditions highly recommend to get an insurance of trip cancellation/interruption insurance to protect your travel investment. Included with your pre-departure package, bring your travel insurance to cover trip cancellation, interruption, baggage loss and delay, emergency medical evacuation insurance and emergency medical expense insurance.
DISCOUNTS (to apply discounts. Please send us an email at email@example.com)
- UNIVERSITY STUDENT CARD (Students must be below 25 years) : US$20. Please send us a a scanned copy of the student card at the time of booking.
- Under 17 years old: US$20 Please send us a copy of passport at the time of booking.
- Under 12 years old: US$20 Please send us a copy of passport at the time of booking.
- Group of 5 or more: US$20 per person. All you need is to book the trek together at the same time.
- Huaynapicchu Mountain (Based on Availability): US$30 Based on Availability (Let us at the time of booking)
- MachuPicchu Mountain (Based on Availability): US$30 Based on Availability (Let us at the time of booking)
- Upgrade to Vistadome Train (First Class Train) (Includes Private Transportation From Ollantaytambo to Cusco) USUS$70
- Extra Night in Aguas Calientes US$30 per person (Twin Bed room, 3 Beds room & 4 Beds Room with Private shower & Bathroom)
- A night in Cusco at our Quechuas Guesthouse: from US$20 per person / Twin Bed room (Before we do the tour/trek or after the tour/trek)
- Goose Down sleeping bag (Mummy style): US$30 for the entire trip
- (Black Dimond) Walking Poles Rubber Tips Included: US$20 for the entire trip
- Day Pack 20 – 30 liters (Rain cover included): US$15 for the entire trip
- BRIEFING for all our treks is a Night before we do the trek at 6:30pm in our office, But if you want us to come to your Hotel let us know in advance.(You will get a chance to meet you guide and as well as to give you your duffel bags)
- STORAGE Most Hotels have storage where you can leave the rest of your stuff while you hike to Machupicchu, But if they dont have a place you can leave your stuff in our storage with no extra cost. (Let us know at the time of briefing)
We need at least 02 of you and Leave any day you suit. All Departures 100% Guaranteed If You’re Booked, You are Going !!! To Confirm and Secure the Inca Trail Permits. Send us the filled out booking form
2 Day Sacred Valley of the Incas to Machupicchu (Prices for 2020, 2021 & 2022)
Availability (Based On Availability): Daily Departures All Departures are 100% Guaranteed. If You’re Booked, You are Going, We wont Cancel your Trip !!!
How to Book?: Send us all Your Personal information as well as a Deposit of 30% and the Final Balance will be paid once you are in Cusco.
Group Service: Price per person: US$400
(You will be joined into a formed group of people who come from different countries/Nationalities): (Group Size: 04 Minimum – 12ppl Average – 16ppl Maximum)
Private Service: Price per person: US$580
Recommended for Honeymooners, Families with children & Groups of Friends (04 Persons Minimum)
If you are a group of 02 we depart (No matter if you have paid as GROUP SERVICE). We NEVER pass our people onto another operator as most agencies do here in cusco.
What you need to bring on Rainbow Sacred Valley of the Incas to Machupicchu:
Most people automatically assume that the weather is hot in South America, but because of the higher altitude in the Andes, the temperature can feel quite cold, especially at night. We recommend the use of a duffel bag or backpack, whichever is easiest for you to carry. A good size daypack is also essential.
List of things you must bring:
- Original Passport (and some copies) If you have changed your passport Bring a couple of copies of the one that you have used to purchase the inca trail permit.
- Travel insurance is essential (and some copies)
- Airline tickets (and some copies)
- US$ cash and Credit or debit card (see personal spending money)
- Any entry visas or vaccination certificates required
- Camera and Memory cards
- Rechargeable batteries and adapters
- Reading/writing material
- Cover for backpacks
- Fleece top
- Windproof/waterproof jacket
- Small towel and swim wear
- Sun hat
- 2 pairs of shorts
- 2 pairs of long trousers *zipp off
- 1 pair hiking pants/track pants
- Hiking boots/ sturdy walking shoes (with ankle protectors)
- Knee-length socks (to be used with rubber boots, if provided at the jungle lodge)
- Sport hiking sandals
- Sun block
- Toiletries (biodegradable)
- Watch or alarm clock
- Water bottle
- Purifying tablets or filter (Micropur recommeded)
- Insect Repellent (for mosquitos)25 % of deet at least you can also by in cusco.
- Flashlight (head light recommended)
- Money belt
- Sleeping silk liner (for sleeping bags)
- Wool hat, mitts or gloves (preferably waterproof)
- Rain poncho, plastic bags for your personal stuff to keep dry
- Sleeping bag (it can be hired form us) we have goose down or syntetic sleeping bag
- Copy of a valid passport/Peruvian Imigration card Copy as well.
- Copy of yellow fever and tetanus vaccinations
- Money for soft drinks or beers and handicrafts
- Anti-inflammatory tablets (e.g. Ibuprofen)
- Thermal underwear
- Personal first-aid kit (should contain lip salve, Aspirin, Band Aids, anti-histamine, Imodium or similar tablets for mild cases of diarrhoea, re-hydration powder, extra prescription drugs you may be taking)
Somos los Mejores Operadores en PERU
Somos Operador Directo del Camino Inca
Somos Tour Operador Local del Camino Inca a Machupicchu, Sin intermediarios ni precios ocultos; tenemos Guías Locales expertos y profesionales.
Soporte completo al cliente
Desde el momento en que recibamos su mensaje, le asignaremos un experto especialista en viajes que atenderá y personalizará cada detalle de su viaje; somos Especialistas Locales
Viajes y tours a medida, Experiencias únicas para todos nuestros viajeros; Organizamos tus próximas vacaciones en Perú para que sean únicas e inigualables
Los mejores especialistas en viajes
Harás tu viaje con expertos locales; Conocemos las mejores rutas y Destinos del Perú; Todo para una experiencia de viaje sin igual.
Nuestra reputación en Tripadvisor
Miles de viajeros que conocen la calidad de nuestros servicios son su garantía de excelencia y calidad de los tours. Nos recomiendan
Amigable con el medio ambiente
En todos nuestros viajes, Somos conscientes del medio ambiente y de la gestión de los residuos sólidos; Somos responsables de nuestra huella de carbono y del respeto a la flora y la fauna.