6 Day Manu Jungle Trip (Expedition) Reserved Zone
Manu National Park covers areas (traversed by creeks and valleys) with elevations close to 4200 m.a.s.l and a portion of the Amazon Basin plains.
The Manu National park is divided into the following areas: the restricted use zone (with pristine forests and native communities, access is granted to researchers only); the reserved zone (for recreation and research); the recuperation zone (for the recovery of disturbed areas)
6 Dias 5 Noches
3300 msnm - 50 msnm
Aventura, Naturaleza y Cultura
Grupo Pequeño 16 personas Max
6 Day Manu Jungle Trip (Expedition) Manu Reserved Zone:
STARTING POINT: Pick-up from the Hotel/Airbnb in Cusco
ENDING POINT; Drop-off the Hotel/Airbnb in Cusco
DEPARTURE: Daily. If are a group of 02 persons we depart. We NEVER pass our people onto another operator as most agencies do here.
TOTAL DAYS: 8 days 7 Nights
TRANSPORTATION: Private Bus from cusco to Atalaya well as Private Motorized Boat from the Port – Lodge – The Port
ACCOMODATION: 7 Nights in a Jungle Bungalow
MEALS: 07 breakfast, 07 lunches, 07 Dinners, 06 tea times, Mineral Water all the time
MANU NATIONAL PARK: Entrance fee included
- Day 1: Cusco – Cloud Forest – Bamboo Lodge
- Day 2: Bamboo Lodge to Atalaya – Machuwasi Lake – Ecological Dorado Lodge
- Day 3: Ecological Dorado Lodge Hot Spings – Parrot Clay Lick – Trail Night Walk
- Day 4: Ecological Hot Spring Lodge – Atalaya – Bamboo Lodge.
- Day 5: Bamboo Lodge – Cloud Forest – Cusco
Please, Avoid the Rushed/Pooled Big Groups of 30 to 40 Groups Size & Large Noisy Jungle Dorms. Because you Deserve the best service we will provide you a room of twin bed room/ Matrimonial room. 02ppl in one room with Private Bathroom and Shower
6 Day Manu Jungle Trip Highlights:
- Night 1: Wooden Jungle Bungalow Thatched Roof (Manu Jungle Lodge)
- Night 2: Wooden Jungle Bungalow Thatched Roof (Manu Jungle Lodge)
- Night 3: Wooden Jungle Bungalow Thatched Roof (Manu Jungle Lodge)
- Night 4: Wooden Jungle Bungalow Thatched Roof (Manu Jungle Lodge)
- Night 5: Wooden Jungle Bungalow Thatched Roof (Manu Jungle Lodge)
- Night 6: Wooden Jungle Bungalow Thatched Roof (Manu Jungle Lodge)
- Night 7: Wooden Jungle Bungalow Thatched Roof (Manu Jungle Lodge)
- Daylight Jungle Trail Exploration & Our Botanical Garden known as (Chacra)
- Caiman Spotting (Safari Caiman)
- Machuwasi Lake (Oxbow Lake) Full Exploration (to see river Otters, Caimans, Turtles, Bats and many spieces of birds as well as lot of wildlife
- Green Parrot Clay Lick
- Family Jungle Experience to get involved and see how jungle people live in the peruvian amazon
- Night Jungle Trail Walk to search insects and snakes
- Visit the Rescue Animal Center8Manu Jungle
Manu Reserved Zone Day 1: Cusco – Pilcopata Lodge
We leave from Cusco by private bus, first stopping to visit the pre Inca burial towers of Ninamarca. We then drive through the mountains, to get to the typical and folkloric town of Paucartambo. Here we will take a short walk around town before carrying on to Tres Cruces, the highest point and entrance to Manu National Park. From here we will continue into the Cloud Forest and at San Pedro we will walk for around 1 hour to observe the National bird of Peru, the Cock of the Rock, and many different kinds of monkeys, plants and flowers. We arrive to Pilcopata in the evening where we will sleep in a local lodge.
Manu Reserved Zone Day 2: Pilcopata Lodge – Bonanza
After breakfast we will continue by private bus to Atalaya. On the way we will stop to observe a Coco plantation, we will also stop at a view point where you can get a good overview of the jungle and river. From Atalaya we leave by motorized boat to Aguas Calientes, where you can bath in the nature hot springs. From there we will continue by boat to Bonanza (camping platforms). We will arrive mid-afternoon. In the late afternoon we will walk in the jungle and fish in the river, returning to Bonanza for dinner. After dinner we will take a night walk in the jungle to look for spiders and snakes. We will stay in our confort Lodge.
Manu Reserved Zone Day 3: Bonanza – Casa Matsiguenka Lodge
+After breakfast we continue our journey river down (Alto madre de Dios) to the native community of DIAMANTE and learning about their life and costum.Following the program we go to Boca ManuVillage to have some cold drinks, relax and then we go into the Manu Biosphere Reserve by Manu river. Our first stop in the Control (Puesto de vigilancia Limonal) and them we contunuo our trip by boat to Casa Matchiguenca Lodge,but in the way we will aprecite many different kind of animals such as Capybara,peccaries monkeys brilliant birds and the adult Black ,white Caiman, or even a pair of Jaguar.Late afternoon we arrive at Casa Machiguenga Lodge, which includes the same amenities while still rustic, cozy and intimate in its surroundings of the Jungle of Manu. Exclusively managed by indigenous Matchiguenka, original caretakers of the Manu wilderness.( Optional Night Walk)
About the Casa Matsiguenka
The Casa Matsiguenka is designed using the indigenous people’s building techniques and counts on 12 fully screened twin rooms. Beds are furnished with mosquito nets. There is a private trail system and local Matsiguenka guides will accompany you on the trails. There is an interactive interpretation center and locally made souvenirs are for sale
manu national park, peru jungle tours
Manu Reserved Zone Day 4: Casa Matsiguenka Lodge
This day we will explore the jungle most of the day, on the way we will appreciate many different kinds of animals; such as tapir, collared peccaries, monkeys, coati; birds such as eagles, parrots, toucans, medicinal plants, flowers, and the giant trees of the jungle. We will have our lunch in the jungle, and follow that we go to visit to beautifull lake ; Salvador Lake And Otorongo Lake where we will be travelling in Catamaran and enjoy watching the wild population of the amazin lake such as White,Black Caiman,and the famous Giant Otterwith. We will return to Casa Matchiguenca Lodge and spend the night here
Manu Reserved Zone Day 5: Casa Matsiguenka Lodge – Harpy Lodge
We leave after Breaskfast the Casa Machigenga Lodge to continue our adventure traveling river down to Boca Manu On the way if we are very luck we might see famous Jaguar along the beaches. We will stop at the Native Community of Isla de los Valles, and we are going to appreciate their culture and life style if you are interested in handicrafts and meeting the local people, crafts can be purchased from the people of Isla de los Valles community,also we will visit In the afternoon a Lake where we will fish Piranhas, after this activity we take our boat river up (Alto Madre de Dios) to our lodge Harpy .In the evening we will build a bonfire, relax and have some drinks and a BBQ.
Manu Reserved Zone Day 6: Harpy Lodge – Atalaya – Cusco
The sun rise is going to wake us up in the morning, and we will start to say good bye to the Amazon, then we pack every thing and after breakfast, the boat will take us to the port of Atalaya. Our bus will be waiting to ride us back to the city of Cusco.
Amazon Manu Jungle Trip (Reserved Zone) Includes:
- Pre departure Manu jungle trip breafing at the hotel/office
- Bus from cusco to Atalaya (The port) as well as Private Motorized Boat from The Port – Lodge – The Port
- Qualified naturalist native jungle English/Spanish-speaking guide
- Cook who is charge of making the food /cooking equipment
- Overnights in lodges
- Night 1: Wooden Tropical Bungalow Thatched Roof (Manu Jungle Lodge)
- Night 2: Wooden Tropical Bungalow Thatched Roof (Manu Jungle Lodge)
- Night 3: Wooden Tropical Bungalow Thatched Roof (Manu Jungle Lodge)
- Night 4: Wooden Tropical Bungalow Thatched Roof (Manu Jungle Lodge)
- Night 5: Wooden Tropical Bungalow Thatched Roof (Manu Jungle Lodge)
- Transportation by private bus from Puerto Maldonado/Airport to Port of Capitania/Puerto Maldonado Airport
- Transportation by private boat: Puerto Maldonado / Peru Amazon Garden Lodge / Puerto Maldonado
- Mineral water all the time
- Meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Manu Cultural zone ( Machuwasi Lake) entrance fee
- Vegetarian option with no extra cost. (Send us you requirements please)
- Entrance to the Manu National Park Ecological Reserve.
- First Aid Kit (Bring your personal Medication)
- Transfers / airport / Lodge / airport
It Doesnt Include:
- International and Domestic Airfares. and aiport taxes
- Additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations
DISCOUNTS (to apply discounts. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- UNIVERSITY STUDENT CARD (Students must be below 25 years) : US$20. Please send us a a scanned copy of the student card at the time of booking.
- Under 17 years old: US$20 Please send us a copy of passport at the time of booking.
- Under 12 years old: US$20 Please send us a copy of passport at the time of booking.
- Group of 5 or more: US$20 per person. All you need is to book the trek together at the same time.5
6 Day Manu Jungle Trip Expedition(Reserved Zone)(Prices for 2020, 2021 & 2022)
Availability: Daily Departures All Departures are 100% Guaranteed. If You’re Booked, You are Going, We wont Cancel your Trip !!!
How to Book?: Send us all Your Personal information as well as a Deposit of 30% and the Final Balance will be paid once you are in Puerto Maldonado or Cusco.
Group Service: Price per person: US$1050
(You will be joined into a formed group of people who come from different countries/Nationalities): (Group Size: 04 Minimum – 12ppl Average – 16ppl Maximum)
Private Service: Price per person: US$1350
Recommended for Honeymooners, Families with children & Groups of Friends (04 Persons Minimum)
If you are a group of 02 we depart (No matter if you have paid as GROUP SERVICE). We NEVER pass our people onto another operator as most agencies do here in cusco.
What you need to bring on Manu Jungle Trip:
Most people automatically assume that the weather is hot in South America, but because of the higher altitude in the Andes, the temperature can feel quite cold, especially at night. We recommend the use of a duffel bag or backpack, whichever is easiest for you to carry. A good size daypack is also essential.
List of things you must bring:
- Original Passport (and some copies) If you have changed your passport Bring a couple of copies of the one that you have used to purchase the inca trail permit.
- Travel insurance is essential (and some copies)
- Airline tickets (and some copies)
- US$ cash and Credit or debit card (see personal spending money)
- Any entry visas or vaccination certificates required
- Camera and Memory cards
- Rechargeable batteries and adapters
- Reading/writing material
- Cover for backpacks
- Fleece top
- Windproof/waterproof jacket
- Small towel and swim wear
- Sun hat
- 2 pairs of shorts
- 2 pairs of long trousers *zipp off
- 1 pair hiking pants/track pants
- Hiking boots/ sturdy walking shoes (with ankle protectors)
- Knee-length socks (to be used with rubber boots, if provided at the jungle lodge)
- Sport hiking sandals
- Sun block
- Toiletries (biodegradable)
- Watch or alarm clock
- Water bottle
- Purifying tablets or filter (Micropur recommeded)
- Insect Repellent (for mosquitos)25 % of deet at least you can also by in cusco.
- Flashlight (head light recommended)
- Money belt
- Sleeping silk liner (for sleeping bags)
- Wool hat, mitts or gloves (preferably waterproof)
- Rain poncho, plastic bags for your personal stuff to keep dry
- Sleeping bag (it can be hired form us) we have goose down or syntetic sleeping bag
- Copy of a valid passport/Peruvian Imigration card Copy as well.
- Copy of yellow fever and tetanus vaccinations
- Money for soft drinks or beers and handicrafts
- Anti-inflammatory tablets (e.g. Ibuprofen)
- Thermal underwear
- Personal first-aid kit (should contain lip salve, Aspirin, Band Aids, anti-histamine, Imodium or similar tablets for mild cases of diarrhoea, re-hydration powder, extra prescription drugs you may be taking)
Somos los Mejores Operadores en PERU
Somos Operador Directo del Camino Inca
Somos Tour Operador Local del Camino Inca a Machupicchu, Sin intermediarios ni precios ocultos; tenemos Guías Locales expertos y profesionales.
Soporte completo al cliente
Desde el momento en que recibamos su mensaje, le asignaremos un experto especialista en viajes que atenderá y personalizará cada detalle de su viaje; somos Especialistas Locales
Viajes y tours a medida, Experiencias únicas para todos nuestros viajeros; Organizamos tus próximas vacaciones en Perú para que sean únicas e inigualables
Los mejores especialistas en viajes
Harás tu viaje con expertos locales; Conocemos las mejores rutas y Destinos del Perú; Todo para una experiencia de viaje sin igual.
Nuestra reputación en Tripadvisor
Miles de viajeros que conocen la calidad de nuestros servicios son su garantía de excelencia y calidad de los tours. Nos recomiendan
Amigable con el medio ambiente
En todos nuestros viajes, Somos conscientes del medio ambiente y de la gestión de los residuos sólidos; Somos responsables de nuestra huella de carbono y del respeto a la flora y la fauna.